Davis Blank Furniss is a Manchester and Glossop based law firm, offering a wide range of services for both the business and private sectors. Its business specific services include, amongst other things, representation in; commercial property, commercial and corporate law, insolvency, employment and dispute resolution. On the private side, the firm offers advice on; residential property, family, personal injury and wills and probate.
We have a new opportunity for a full-time experienced and dedicated Commercial Property Solicitor to join our Property department at our offices in Manchester city centre.
Our thriving Property Department deals with the full range of commercial property matters, and as such we are looking to bring in a professional and competent fee earner with a minimum of three years’ PQE in a commercial property role to help strengthen our team.
- Work on a diverse caseload of matters including sales, purchases, refinancing, Landlord and Tenant, option agreements and corporate support work in relation to all types of commercial property
- Be expected to manage your own caseload of matters
- Also work across the firm’s other teams to provide support on matters arising from a variety of other sectors
- Have a solid track record of building up strong working relationships with clients
- Undertake business development and networking activities to further enhance the profile of the team and firm
- Ideally have experience of supervising and mentoring junior members of the team.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. Hybrid working available. Looking for a Salaried Partner or Associate depending on the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply please contact Richard Hamilton in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 832 3304.