We are looking for a personable and flexible individual to work in our Manchester office;
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls via a PC based switchboard system and taking messages where appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors;
- Booking meeting rooms;
- Opening incoming mail and uploading to our case management system;
- Opening client files, including carrying out anti-money laundering checks;
- Archiving files on our case management system;
- Switchboard/Reception experience preferred but not essential;
- Basic typing skills preferred but not essential;
- Proficient IT knowledge including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook;
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade C minimum or equivalent)
Full time vacancy – Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5pm however part time will be considered – if you are looking for part time please specify availability of working days in your application.
If you are interested, please submit your CV by email to email@example.com or complete the form below.