Excellent experience start to finish – always very responsive to any queries and the turnaround on the property I was buying was very quick, even in the busy time leading up to stamp duty deadline. Jenny was always very helpful and went above and beyond to close on a short timescale.
We know this is a very challenging time for everyone so we at Davis Blank Furniss are here to fully support you as and when you need it, whether you are a personal or business client.
Things are constantly shifting and the situation is changing on a daily basis but our team is on hand to provide you with important advice as soon as you feel you need it.
Please see below a list of some of the issues that may be affecting you now, and do not hesitate to contact us for a chat with anything that is concerning you. We are ready to help you.
- Preparing new Wills and updating existing ones
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for finance and health decisions
- Probate and estate administration
Contact Karen Yates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and appropriate procedures for furloughed employees
- Employee rights
- Sick pay
- Lay-off procedures
- Changing terms and conditions
- Redundancy procedures and requirements
Contact Shiva Shadi: email@example.com
- Difficulties in performing or inability to perform contractual obligations due to coronavirus
- Potential contractual issues – including termination
- Exclusion and limitation clauses in standard terms and conditions
- Insurance – including whether your business losses are covered
Contact Andrew Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate re-structuring and business recovery advice including all transactional matters
- Reviews of shareholder agreements
- New loans, debt re-structuring or debt for equity swaps
- Coronavirus specific clauses
Contact Andy McNish: email@example.com