Excellent experience start to finish – always very responsive to any queries and the turnaround on the property I was buying was very quick, even in the busy time leading up to stamp duty deadline. Jenny was always very helpful and went above and beyond to close on a short timescale.
Spring is often a time for new beginnings and is the ideal opportunity to assess where your business could improve and protect itself.
The Employment Law team at Davis Blank Furniss knows this all too well and realises that employment law can be a headache for companies of any size. So, they’d like to ask:
- Do you know that contracts of employment and policies are vital to help prevent disputes arising and to protect against claims when they do?
- Do you know they need to be reviewed periodically to ensure they are compliant with the frequent developments affecting this area of law?
- Have you reviewed your employee documentation recently?
If you’re not sure where you’re up to – or how to answer any of these questions – then it’s time for an Employment Law Spring Clean.
For a limited time we are offering:-
- A FREE review of your existing employee documentation including any contracts of employment, handbooks, policies and procedures;
- Complementary advice, without obligation, as to any changes needed or additional documentation required which will be tailored to your business and its needs;
- Discounted quotes for any new documents or work needed to implement the recommended changes
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact Anna Bunting – partner in DBF’s Employment Law team: Email: email@example.com or Tel: 0161 832 3304.