Excellent experience start to finish – always very responsive to any queries and the turnaround on the property I was buying was very quick, even in the busy time leading up to stamp duty deadline. Jenny was always very helpful and went above and beyond to close on a short timescale.
National Minimum Wage increases for October 2011 will be as follows:
- Workers aged 21 and over will rise from £5.93 to £6.08 per hour
- Workers aged between 18 and 20 will rise from £4.92 to £4.98 per hour
- Workers aged 18 and under but above compulsory school age who are not apprentices will rise from £3.64 to £3.68 per hour
- Workers under 19 years of age and those aged 19 and over but in their first year of apprenticeship will rise from £2.50 to £2.60 per hour
- All other apprentices will continue to receive National Minimum Wage at the appropriate age rate.
The Accommodation offset will rise from £4.61 to £4.73 per day.